WE THINK GREEN
We make every effort to protect the environment and save energy and physical resources.
Orphee Beinoglou is committed to making continuous improvements in managing our environmental impact and to develop a sustainable business. We are working in partnership with our stakeholders to promote
environmental care, minimize our environmental footprint and increase understanding of environmental issues.
Orphee Beinoglou is fully committed to improving our Environmental Performance but we must take into consideration that our statistics are driven by our business volume, as well as our customer’s
A reduction of 2% over the next 3 years in the following categories based on the figures based on the figures declared below:
- -Consumption of Electricity in 2017= KwH 1,435,700
- -Consumption of Vehicle Fuel in 2017= Litres 254,000
An increase of 2% over the next 3 years, in the volume of our Waste Management.
- -General Waste Management in 2017= Kgs 455,000
- Consumption of Electricity in 2017= KwH 1,435,700 = 1,636t CO2 Emissions
- Consumption of Vehicle Fuel in 2017= Litres 254,000 = 585t CO2 Emissions
- All CO2 Emissions are estimates